Waikerie Holiday Park
The Holiday park has been designed from the ground up to be the perfect base for a classic relaxing park holiday, or as base for you to venture out and explore all that the Riverland has to offer!
Featuring all new facilities, a lush Village Green, outdoor BBQs and a camp kitchen – not to mention the river front access! The Waikerie Holiday Park is the first tourist park of its size to be built in South Australia in over 20 years. Come and see the result for yourself!
The Park provides a comfortable base for you to venture out and explore all that the Riverland has to enjoy, including some of the state’s best wineries, restaurants, lookouts and history.
Love Waikerie and want more? Check out our Waikerie Lifestyle Village with housing options available for over 55s. More blocks to become available in 2017!
Waikerie Holiday Park Facilities
- 2 Large amenities block
- Disabled bathroom
- Always clean and secure
- New Laundry block with washers and dryers
- Wide, easy access sites
- Numerous drive through, matted sites available
- 5th wheeler sites available
Trailer and Boat Facilities
- Publicly available boat ramp just a short walk away from the front of the park
- Public access trailer parking available next door, with a side park exit for easy access
BBQ Facilities / Camp Kitchen
- All new under cover camp kitchen!
- Close to the river front, perfect for ski day barbecues!
- Share fridges available
- Seating Outside and under cover
- Shaded swimming pool
- Jumping Pillow
- Brand new playground
- Recreation Room with deck and views over the Village Green
- Public playground on the Waikerie riverfront is short walk away from the park