Waikerie Holiday Park
The holiday park has been designed from the ground up to be the perfect base for a classic, relaxing holiday or for you to venture out and explore all that the Riverland has to offer.
Featuring all new facilities, a lush village green, outdoor BBQs and a camp kitchen, not to mention the riverfront access, the Waikerie Holiday Park has it all!
The park provides a comfortable base for you to take advantage of the Riverlands sweet tranquility and local attractions, including some of the state’s best wineries, restaurants, lookouts and history.
Have you stayed at our sister park in Renmark on the River Murray? Receive 12.5% discount on your stay at Waikerie Holiday Park when you travel within 2 weeks of your stay at Riverbend Caravan Park – “YES! We are heading west!”
Love Waikerie and want more? Check out our Waikerie Lifestyle Village with housing options available for over 55s.
Waikerie Holiday Park Facilities
- 2 Large amenities block
- Disabled bathroom
- Always clean and secure
- New laundry block with washers and dryers
- Wide, easy access sites
- Numerous drive thru matted sites available
- 5th wheeler sites available
Trailer and Boat Facilities
- Publicly available boat ramp just a short walk away from the front of the park
- Public access trailer parking available next door, with a side park exit for easy access
BBQ Facilities / Camp Kitchen
- All new under cover camp kitchen!
- Close to the riverfront, perfect for ski day barbecues!
- Share fridges available
- Seating outside and under cover
- Shaded swimming pool
- Bounce pillow
- Children’s playground
- Communal fire pit
- Recreation room with deck and views over the village green
- Public playground on the Waikerie riverfront is a short walk from the park